- Immaculate one bedroom apartment
- Within striking distance of Reading station
- Beautiful kitchen with integrated appliances
- Short stroll to river and Reading
- Juliet balcony from living room
- New boiler (10 year guarantee)
- Communal garden secure bike storage
- Moments from Caversham centre
Bridges are delighted to bring to the market this spacious one bedroom first floor apartment presented in immaculate decorative order and is situated in the heart of bustling Caversham. The property has been recently refurbished to a high standard and features include a kitchen with integrated appliances, a generously proportioned living room with a Juliet balcony, and a large double bedroom and a well appointed bathroom. Outside, the communal gardens are predominantly laid to lawn with established flower beds and trees and, a secure bike shed. The apartment is within striking distance of Reading station and just moments away from the River Thames. An early viewing is highly recommended by the vendor's sole agent.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.