- Stunning and recently extended semi-detached house
- Magnificent kitchen/dining room
- The Hill Primary School catchment area
- Sought after and peaceful location
- Beautiful 70ft rear garden
- Luxuriously appointed bathroom and cloakroom
- Within striking distance of Reading station
- Spacious and versatile accommodation
Bridges are delighted to bring to the market this recently extended and beautifully presented three bedroomed semi-detached house benefiting from a stunning kitchen/dining room and a super south facing and established rear garden. This lovely home is a credit to the present owners having been the subject of complete refurbishment in recent years to include a well appointed bathroom and downstairs cloakroom, high quality integrated kitchen appliances, patio doors leading from the kitchen/dining room to the garden and oak flooring on the ground floor. Furthermore, the living room is generously proportioned and opens into the kitchen/dining room. The property is situated towards the end of this popular and peaceful residential road conveniently placed for Reading mainline railway station, the town centre and all local amenities including shops, parkland and the highly regarded Hill Primary School. An early viewing is highly recommended by the vendors sole agent.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.