- Former specialist care home
- Residential development subject to planning permission
- Three miles from Reading town centre
- Excellent schools and local amenities
- 6.23 acres including woodland
- Within area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Currently comprising three bungalows of 8,503 sqft.
- Unconditional a preference
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY! Set within grounds of 6.23 Acres including woodland is this former specialist care home currently comprising three bungalows totalling 8,503 sq meters falling within class use C2 (residential institutions). The properties currently comprise two eight and one seven bedroom flats/bedsits plus staff quarters. Whilst the site is suitable for continued care use, it presents a superb development opportunity subject to planning permission. The Maples is situated in a highly sought after hamlet in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty just 3 miles from Reading Town centre and mainline railway station (Paddington 25 minutes). The local schooling is highly regarded as are the two golf courses both within five minutes drive. Our clients have a preference for unconditional and seek full and final offers by 9 SEPTEMBER 2022.
Reading Borough Council, Band G
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.